Thursdays | 5:30pm (Main Service)
1st Week | Service Night
2nd Week | Grow Night (Life-Skills Training & Tutoring)
3rd Week | Connect Night (Small Group Discipleship/Mentoring)
4th Week | Fun Night
At Metro, we offer many different ways to connect with others! We have tons of services, activities, and events that you can be a part of! Join us for a great time connecting with others and an even greater time connecting with God!
Bus Route Pick Up Times/Locations:
- 4:20pm | River Market (Rock Street & Clinton Avenue)
- 4:25pm | Main Library (Rock Street)
- 4:30pm | Bus Station (4th Street & Cumberland Street)
- 4:35pm | Stew Pot (8th Street & Scott Street)
- 5:00pm | Salvation Army (West Markham Street & South Ringo Street)
- 5:05pm | Canvas Community Center (1111 West 7th Street)
- 5:10pm | Jericho Way (3000 Springer Boulevard)
- 5:10pm | Our House (302 East Roosevelt Road)
Everything is Better in Teams
Fridays | 6:00pm
Celebrate Recovery is a biblically-balanced program that helps overcome the addictions, habits and compulsive behaviors that have interfered in your most important relationships.
A wide variety of hurts, hang ups, and harmful behaviors are represented at CR, such as dependency on alcohol or drugs, pornography, low self-esteem, need to control, depression, anger, co-dependency, fear of rejection or abandonment, perfectionism, broken relationships, and abuse.
Free childcare for ages 6 weeks through 5th grade is available.